Monday, February 21, 2011

1

I got up at early this morning. I know this is important. It still doesn't make me a morning person.

My day job continues to be difficult. It simply isn't producing like I know it should. It will. I am in it for the fight. I wonder if we are providing the product we should? Starting to think there is a forest I'm not seeing. The team is losing some steam. This is the only part that scares me.

Tonight I ran a 2 mile in 14:37. Not bad, but I had hoped for faster. It was damn cold. Where did the warm air go?

We had two interviews with potential writers today and a positive email response from one of our strongest. I am encouraged once again. The potential of this project scares me. When I start to get scared that generally means I'm headed in the right direction. Only took me 30+ years to figure that one out.

No comments: